Google

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Potty Experience

Ok, Here it goes. Life being the only female in the house is sometimes hilarious. Tonight I went to the bathroom and the seat was down for once, but man I should have known. I thought alleluia they are learning, but to my surprise I sat down on a cold WET seat. I lined up my boys and asked "Who went to the bathroom last?" My 5yr old said "me" in a confident little voice. I said "Why did you not lift the seat?" He answered me a little less confident, "You said to make sure I put the seat down, so I thought I would leave it down." I said "Thank You for letting me sit on a wet seat." He said "Your Welcome, know can I go play." Sometimes I can't win for losing. My husband just laughed and said "You have raised Cain about leaving the seat up, now you raise Cain for leaving it down." I thought man I am out numbered and one day they are going to run me down, better back off now.

No comments: